1. Try to delay the return time. If you have fever, please observe at home and don’t go out by force.
If fever is accompanied by one of the following three conditions, please go to the hospital in time.
Dyspnea, obvious chest tightness and asthma;
He had been diagnosed with or diagnosed with pneumonia caused by New Coronavirus infection.
Elderly, obese, or patients with heart, brain, liver and kidney diseases such as hypertension, heart disease.
2. There is no absolutely safe way to travel, and good protection is the most important.
No matter by plane, train, bus or driving, there is a certain risk of infection.
3. Before traveling, please prepare disinfection products, such as hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and soap.
Contact transmission is an important mode of transmission of many viruses. Therefore, maintaining hand hygiene is critical.
Coronavirus is not acid and alkali resistant, 75% alcohol can also kill it, so: before going out, please prepare 75% alcohol concentration of hand sanitizer, alcohol disinfection wipes, etc.
If you don’t have these, you can also bring a piece of soap. You need to wash your hands with enough running water.
4. Please prepare masks before traveling (at least 3 masks are recommended).
Droplets produced during coughing, speaking and sneezing are important carriers of many viruses. The carriage, station and service area (if there is no peak shifting arrangement) may be crowded places. Wearing masks can effectively isolate droplets and prevent infection.
Don’t wear only one mask when you go out. It’s recommended to keep more masks in case of emergency or long journey.
5. Please prepare several plastic garbage bags or fresh-keeping bags before going out.
Take enough garbage bags to pack pollutants during the journey, such as putting the worn masks separately.
6. do not bring cool oil, sesame oil, VC and Banlangen, they can not prevent New Coronavirus.
The substances that can effectively inactivate New Coronavirus are ether, 75% ethanol, chlorine disinfectant, peracetic acid and chloroform.
However, these substances are not found in cool oil and sesame oil. Taking VC or isatis root is not enough evidence to prove useful.
Notes on “on the journey”
1. When the train enters the station, it doesn’t matter to take off the mask for a short time.
Cooperate with the transportation department to do a good job in temperature measurement, keep a distance when there are people coughing around, and the short-term process of security check doesn’t matter, so don’t worry.
2. When traveling, try to sit at a distance of more than 1 meter from people.
The health and Health Commission suggested that: if conditions permit, please come back as far as possible to sit in a separate space. When talking with others, please keep a distance of at least 1 meter, 2 meters away will be safer.
3. Try not to take off the mask to eat and drink during the journey.
It is suggested to solve the problem of eating and drinking before and after travel. If the journey is too long and you really want to eat, please keep a distance from the cough crowd, make a quick decision and replace the mask after eating.
4. Do not touch the outer surface of the mask when removing it.
The outer surface of the mask is a contaminated area. Touching it may cause infection. The correct way is: remove the mask by hanging rope, and try not to use the mask repeatedly.
5. Do not put the used mask directly into the bag or pocket to avoid continuous pollution.
The correct way is to fold the mask from the inside out and put it into a plastic garbage bag or fresh-keeping bag for sealing.
6. Wash hands frequently and keep hands clean.
Many people often unconsciously touch their eyes, nose and mouth, increasing the risk of virus infection.
On the way to travel, keep hands clean all the time, do not touch around, wash hands frequently with cleaning products, which can effectively reduce the risk.
7. Wash hands for no less than 20 seconds.
Hand washing with running water and soap can effectively remove dirt and microorganisms on the surface of skin. Please keep the washing time at least 20 seconds.
8. If someone has been coughing or sneezing in the car, please make sure he wears a mask and keep a distance.
If he doesn’t have a mask, give him one. If he still has fever symptoms, please contact the crew immediately. It is suggested that the seats can be vacated in several rows to form a temporary isolation area.
Notes on “after home”
1. It is suggested that the shoes should be placed outside the door.
Or use shoe box and shoe cover to “isolate” the shoes and put them in the entrance to reduce the risk of indoor pollution.
2. It is suggested to take off the clothes and replace them with household clothes.
If you think the clothes are seriously polluted on the way, spray them with 75% alcohol, turn them inside out and hang them on the balcony for ventilation.
3. Remove the mask according to the requirements and throw it into the garbage can. Do not place it at will.
If you think the mask is seriously polluted on the way, you can put it into a garbage bag for sealing.
4. After handling masks and clothes, remember to wash hands and disinfect.
Rub your hands with running water and soap for 20 seconds.
5. Open the window and keep the house ventilated for 5-10 minutes.
Window ventilation helps to update the indoor air and effectively reduce the amount of virus that may exist in the room. Moreover, the virus will not be brought into the room when the outdoor air is “diluted”.
6. These people are advised to stay at home and observe for a few days after returning.
For the elderly, patients with chronic diseases, people with immunodeficiency, children and other people, it is recommended to observe them at home for a few days after returning. If they have symptoms of high body temperature and dyspnea, they need to see a doctor in time.
Notes on “after work”
1. Try to apply to work from home
According to the arrangement of the unit and the actual situation, we can innovate the office mode and apply for home office and online office. Try to use video conference, less meetings, less concentration.
2. Take less bus and subway
It is recommended to walk, ride or take a taxi to work. If you have to take public transportation, you should wear a medical surgical mask or N95 mask throughout the whole journey.
3. Reduce the number of elevators
Reduce the frequency of taking the elevator, low floor passengers can walk by stairs.
4. Wear a mask when taking the elevator
Take the elevator should wear a mask, even if you are the only one in the elevator. Do not remove the mask while taking the elevator. When you press the button in the elevator, you’d better wear gloves or touch the button through a tissue or fingertip. When waiting for the elevator, stand on both sides of the hall door, do not get too close to the hall door, do not face-to-face contact with the passengers coming out of the elevator car. After the passengers get out of the car, press and hold the button outside the elevator hall to keep the elevator from closing, and wait for a while before entering the elevator. Try to avoid taking the elevator with several strangers. Passengers with plenty of time can wait patiently for the next elevator. After taking the elevator, wash hands and disinfect in time.
5. It is suggested to have a meal at the peak or alone
Wear the mask on the way to the restaurant and when you pick up the meal; do not take off the mask until the moment before the meal. Don’t eat while talking, concentrate on eating. Eat off peak, avoid eating together. Eat alone, make a quick decision. Conditional units can provide lunch boxes to avoid crowd gathering.
6. Wear a mask in the office
Keep a certain distance and wear a mask when communicating with colleagues. Disinfect administrative area with alcohol spray, such as doorknobs, computer keyboards, desks, chairs, etc. According to their own actual situation, they can wear gloves as appropriate.
Post time: Mar-10-2021